Help-space?

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by dimeco, Sep 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dimeco

dimeco

Okay - I LOVE the programs, use them a lot... but for some reason I can't seem to get this one logo right LOL - perhaps its just the fact that I'm trying to merge a few images together.

I'm trying to create some sort of a "vortex" - or earth going into it - its for a search engine.

Is any of this catchy? Or should I go simpler?
    Yes it will eventually be resized, this is just the "theme" approach mainly.

Okay okay - I'm not as creative as you guys LOL :mouse:

Amber

Attached Files:

2. blackknight

blackknight

I like what you are trying to do although I don't have an answer for you, only questions. You have a light source bouncing off a "planet" below that seems to be direct but above that you have what looks like a planet that possibly should be blocking some of that light but the planet above has 2 sources of light coming from it on opposite ends. I am just trying to bring this all together in my head for a visualization. I guess my question is: Where is the light coming from? I know that when you post an image on the forum you lose alot of the original but the light looks like it should be more intense which you can achieve thru layering. Art is all about illusion but I just have the question or maybe the curiousity of where this light is coming from. But overall the idea looks really good and I would like to see the finished work. Maybe the other members would put their two cents in. Keep up the good work!!!

3. dimeco

dimeco

Hey Blacknight -

the light is supposed to be like a comet or "splash" / (trail) of like something pulling in the globe in the second one (or at least that was the point).

In the first, it was more kind of just a space thing - again kind of drawing it into "the light" so to speak.

The concept is supposed to be like a "whole new world" - or a "drawing in"... "there's a whole world out there"

lol - am I making sense? Sorry - its friday ;)

Amber

4. blackknight

blackknight

Being just a curious person anyway I just had to figure out where the source was coming from because I couldn't see it. I thought it was coming from the light in the distance but that didn't make sense with the angles of light. I suppose a comet or something like that would be the answer; or perhaps more than one comet. Who knows; space is a really big, well "space". I was thinking of a more fixed location. I realize it is Friday but I have been up all night and am very tired so thoughts are still a little blurry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.