Help required to build Logo for Blind Club

Discussion in 'General Support' started by That Blind Bloke, Mar 26, 2016.

1. That Blind Bloke

That Blind Bloke

Hi everyone, I was on the facebook page last night and left this request, Katie very kindly suggested that I ask on here as I was more likely to get a response so here goes, "
    Hi guys I am blind so therefore need to use the computer with special audible screen reader software, I have been writing to Glen Cuneo lately trying to get him to help me design a Logo for our Blind Club which I like to call `VIPs (Visually Impaired People)` so I have 2 challenges to you good people first see who can create the snazziest Logo the other is just for fun if you download the demo version of `JAWS` which is a screen reader for the blind and install it, then TURN OFF YOUR MONITOR and use your comp. in the same way as Blind people, normal qwerty keyboard but navigate with your ears only."

2. KD-did

KD-did

Do you want it VIPs? I live in a small town (8000 population) Untitled 2 - Sign.png with SLOW connectios....but will give you challenge a try. Here is another sample for you.

That Blind Bloke likes this.
  3. KD-did

KD-did

4. That Blind Bloke

That Blind Bloke

Thank You KD-Did

5. That Blind Bloke

That Blind Bloke

KD -Did that last one could we change it to Visually Impaired Person then I can have Vistaprint put it on my own personal business cards please

6. That Blind Bloke

That Blind Bloke

Just read your message KD Did (or did she?) lol yes for the club cards one would think the plural VIPs would be more suitable than the singular VIP

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Okay. Not sure what you are looking for, but here is what I came up with just using TC7, some of the built in features, and some royalty free items KD-did gave away. The first has a white background. The second a color background. The third is a transparent png and can be put on anything.

vip1.png

Attached Files:

KD-did likes this.
  8. That Blind Bloke

That Blind Bloke

Thank you so much guys they are all great thank you

9. KD-did

KD-did

A slightly different approach.I filled the braille lettering with British flags braille vip.png