Help Please

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by tjsbest, Feb 13, 2007.

1. tjsbest

tjsbest

Hello I need some help please.

For some reason the flash ad creator 2 won't move or enlarge so that I can see all of the programing.. I can use my mouse to go down so far and then it stops I can't get to the section for changing the pictures at all and the only way I can shut it off is to hit esc on my keyboard. Any help with this would be appreciated. I am dumbfounded on how to fix this problem.

Kind Regards
    tjsbest

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Tj.

What is your monitor resolution?
    if it's 800x600, perhaps this setting is too small to contain all of The Flash Ad Creator.

I don't want to mess up your settings, but you can test it all by enlarging your monitor size:

I assume you're using Windows.
    Click on your START menu, choose 'Display' and change the settings to 768x1024

See if this helps!

Warning: this may change your icon placements on the desktop. Windows loves to change your icons when you change your monitor settings (ahem... Macs don't do this).

- Marc

3. tjsbest

tjsbest

Hi Marc

Good Afternoon Marc

Thank you for getting back to me so fast!! I appreciate it and will give it a try right away.. even if I have to change it on occasions it will be worth it..

As for your ahem..lol I must chuckle over that, I want a mac some day but waiting until they have more toys available for them.. as it is my printer and almost all my software won't work with the mac sadly.. But honestly I like everything about the mac.

4. tjsbest

tjsbest

I tried what you've suggested Marc but it didn't work it won't let me pass 800 by 600 pixels. lol I tried the advance and now my site looks really strange..lol.. I have to figure out how to fix that now..lol.. But even with the advance changes the flash creator is basically still stuck at the top of my monitor, I am unable to enlarge it or bring the bottom of it down so I can enter details.. Any other suggest? that may possibly work? Am I the only one with this problem? Just curious..really..

Kind Regards
    tjsbest