1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Help please

Discussion in 'Web Graphics Creator' started by Binx, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Binx

Binx

After reading more carefully, I realized that "Web Graphics" or "eCreator" is used to make spinning graphics that look like Jewel Cases on Web pages.
    I thought you could import the .PNG graphics from "the Logo Creator" into a Jewel Case template, and then print it out. You can't acually use this program to print out Jewel Case labels ....can you??

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Binx hi and welcome to the forum. For your question, no you can't use this to print out Jewel Case Labels.

3. Binx

Binx

Thanks for the reply.
    Do you, or other members here....know of a CD Label program that allows you to add the Transparent .PNG files ("Logo Creator") to a Template, and then let you print it out?
    I paid for, and downloaded a handful of Transparent .PNG's from Clipart.com, and would like to somehow add them to a CD Template to print out.

4. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Have a look at Sure Thing label creator www.surething.com it is a superb package with templates for CD's CD jewel cases and DVD cases etc etc

5. Jeri

Jeri

Hi Binx!

Broderbund The Print Shop and PrintMaster has a lot of templates for creating just about any type of label you need.
    Mostly Avery labels. But you can create your own to your specified size.
    You can also import just about any image format including .png.
    The PrintShop and PrintMaster are basic desktop publishing software easy to use and inexpensive to purchase. The content really hasn't changed in several years so buying an older version, 15 to current, should do what you want.

Best Wishes,
    Jeri