Help Please:

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by kp4sy, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kp4sy

kp4sy

:Painting: Hi im a newmbee and i will like to be help from the start,i really want to learn thanks in advanced for whaever all of you can do about it .:helpnow:

2. blackknight

blackknight

Welcome to the forum, but what is it that you would like help on. The more specific you are, the more anyone can help you with.

3. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

kp4sy, feel free to post what you have done so far. and we will get your gears rolling :)

cheers!

4. kp4sy

kp4sy

:Painting: Hi thanks for answer so soon i really apreciated.my problem is im unable to see it on my monytor the oicture is to big second i will like to configure icons,use my own pictures all ican do with the program, i just download a file from the moderador thats what i will like to learn how to perform those beatiful things.i dont know nothing about and maybe my english is not enough.

5. KD-did

KD-did

What is the resolution on your monitor set at?Try it at 1024x768.

6. kp4sy

kp4sy

:rant: Hello its me i been looking for the resolution of the monitor, its is new i just installed and forgot where to find the resolutions,on my cpu in all programs,so ikeep tryng to do something with the progr.the flash.....but im unable please if you know how to execute to change the resolution is ok,that do not make damage to other programs,hope not any way im perseverant and i have to learn how to work with f a c.i saved the url address you send so ounce i got time open and read,thanks if you can give some idea.

7. KD-did

KD-did

It shouldn't cause any problems what so ever. I have never had any problems with any program at the 1024X768 setting.

1. control panel
    2."Display" double click
    3.settings slide bar to 1024 X 768

8. kp4sy

kp4sy

Hi kd-did]Thanks,i did it before you answer,but i went to the church,so i did not read the msg,so ounce i did it and open the program was ok, but the letters was to small to read so i dont want to loose my eyes, its some remedy for that?

small things cause to many problems,

9. KD-did

KD-did

Where are you seeing small letters? Have you done a cold reboot?

10. kp4sy

kp4sy

NOW YOU GOT ME I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS A COLD RBOOT. I see the small letters on the program and every thing on my desktop.

11. KD-did

KD-did

That is where you turn your entire system off and then turn it back on.
    After a cold reboot you can change font size. Sometimes it takes a little bit for changes to be 100% But a cold reboot usually does the trick.
    1) control panel
    2) display
    3) appearance bottom is where to choose FONT size

12. kp4sy

kp4sy

:getting n
    WELL I JUST DID WHAT YOU SAID SO BUT RIGHT NOW EVERYT5HING IS SMALL EVEN THIS WHAT IM WRITING AND WHEN YOU SAID THE FONT IS THE BAR TO CHANGE THE RESOLUTION I DONT KNOW MAYBE IM DOING SOMETHING WRONG,I JUST HIT THE RESET ICON INSTEAD OF SHUT DOWN THE CPU.SORRY I ANSWER LATE WENT TO SEE A FRIEND DIED BUT NOW I WILL WAIT FOR THE ANSWER ,THANKS.

13. KD-did

KD-did

no that is for resolution... to make text bigger ..it is
    1) control panel
    2) display
    3) appearance bottom is where to choose FONT size

14. kp4sy

kp4sy

:rant: I went trough there allready and i put large and reboot keep the same small size so im going back to put extra large and i let you now what happens.:getting n

15. kp4sy

kp4sy

:number: MAKING MISTAKES ounce i change the apeareance i see bigger the letters on desktop even the program fit,but what im writing is small if i put extralarge the ones on the icons are bigger but the one i write are small,something occour?i guess when you read the post is ok on your cpu.

16. Juncal

Juncal

Try, doing first "APPLY" then ok, if you have Xp is not necessary to reboot and yes, I can read normal letters in my monitor.

R2

17. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Maybe if you can make a screenshot of your desktop, maybe we can see the problem, but if the problem is THE FAC program and are not able to see the whole screen just switch 1024X768 to get the whole screen.

When you are done with the program, just put the resolutions to the way you had it.

I am sorry for your troubles, and your friend that past away.

18. kp4sy

kp4sy

:announ: HELLO i just return every thing back the way i use to have it,because it was downloading+charging too slow.so now i try to reach with the point of my arrow prompt and i get it, so wht next please i have not understand very well the F C i need alittle help to create my first logo sticky or whatever i can do it with it,just let me download and a example how to execute.even how to make the atach so i can bring here and everyone see my progress,thanks in advanced.:WOW1:

19. KD-did

KD-did

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Glad to hear the monitor situation is under control.Are you wanting to start with a template or start with a blank canvas?

To attach a file to show others.

1) Some text must be entered.
    2)"Go Advance"
    3) You'll have to scroll down to "Manage Attachment" click (see attachment)
    4) click browse and locate the file.Then Open (see attachment)
    5) upload the file
    6)then submit reply

20. KD-did

KD-did

To get started with TLC it is a good idea to click on "Web help" or the start screen and choose "View quick tutorial".

You may find it much easier to work at the usual work space, then export and use PIXresizer to make your work the size you want.http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.