1. New Software Notice alert!

The new Web Graphics Creator (version 4.0) will be out soon.

For now, version 3.0 is still active and works great on most Windows machines. It no longer runs on Macs using Lion or greater... (but the new version will fix this)

So hang in there! It's almost done!

Help on export

Discussion in 'The eCover Creator' started by loverwag, Oct 30, 2005.

1. loverwag

loverwag

When I export the image as a .png, I do get the image with a transparent background but I loose the bottom glare and shadow. What do I need to do so I get the glare and shadow in the .png image?
    Thank you,
    Todd
    www.glovermedia.com

2. 2rlspearman

2rlspearman

Have you tried saving as a .jpg...I have the same problem, but saving as a .jpg I get the correct image.

3. loverwag

loverwag

I want to change the background color

Thanks for your help but .jpg won't allow me to change the background color, so I need the transparent .png file. Or a way to change the background color.

4. 2rlspearman

2rlspearman

Hello again. I just got out of ecover creater because I remembered that I was able to change the background color before I even saved it, I just clicked on the background (behind the box) and a color wheel comes up, I was able to then change to whatever color I wanted...now it doesn't give you the option to put in any codes so you will have to just fiddle around until you get the color you want..hope this helps.