Help ...No replies

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Parris, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Parris

Parris

Help with redownload

Marc,

I have written, called, posted....have done just about all I can to get information regarding my account and the need for my key.... I purchased Logo Creator v2.6 a few years ago and require a re-download. I have provided all I could on my emails to you and attempted calling, however to no
    avail as your mail box is full...............I do not have my former purchase information but for name and address and email.............hopefully you can help.

Thank you,
    Parris

2. Flotsom

Flotsom

Wow! Forgive my morbid curiosity, but how is it you came to need a re-download after all this time?

If you would like, you can provide me what information you have in a PM to me and I will do my best to see Marc gets it, but after so long I'm not sure he will still be able to track your purchase record. Worth a try though.

Hope this helps some ...

3. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

i think ver 2.6 has seen its days...good luck!

4. Parris

Parris

Evidently the v2.6 version is antiquated......thus to redown load the program would be unwise. I will
    purchase the newer version...though do note I have been able to manipulate many of the logo's for website needs....I really do enjoy the program.....

And I thank all of you for your response to my dilemma...... I will go with the suggestions and order a more current version....

Thank you..........

5. Parris

Parris

I totally agree with your suggestion.........and will purchase a more updated
    version....

Thank you for your reply..

Parris

6. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

Awesome!

Way to go Parris, hope to see you in the forum more with your creations:number:

7. Parris

Parris

Ah...Thank you!

Yes I purchased a more updated version of Logo Creator and let me state..........."I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":banana

Thank you all for your patience with me....

Parris

8. Flotsom

Flotsom

Glad to hear that all is well and you are once again ready and able to let your creative juices flow! :}

Btw, are you using a Windows or Mac version? And you never did say what happened ... not that that matters. Just that curiosity of mine poking around. :Lookin:

9. Parris

Parris

I use a Windows version and I had to reformat ...hence did not back up the program thus required a download....and I do not mind you asking....

I really am enjoying the new :bana: program.......

Parris