Help needed with coupon

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by copper, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copper

copper

Hello,

I have been using Logo Creator to create my web and media ads. I have made some with coupons but the dashed line box has always been a problem. I have looked for a dashed line box transparent image that would be resizable but haven't been able to find any. Is there an easy way to create this image? The only solution I have found is to create dashed lines and rotate them to create a box.

Thanks for your help.

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

What kind of dashed line design? A rectangle or a square one?

3. copper

copper

My mother always told me beggars can't be choosers :-). I could work around a rectangle or a square. Thanks for your reply.

4. Chris

Chris Staff Member

How about something like this?

Also I can design either one you want.

Keep in mind that once you click on the design it will not show up because it is a black line and it is transparent PNG format. So after you click on the design once to bring up the pop up window, you then click the image(black box) again and it will open in your browser to view it and then you can right click and save as from there.

Attached Files:

5. copper

copper

I really like the first and second image. Can you make the lines thicker? Thanks!

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

How is this?

Attached Files:

7. copper

copper

Wow! I am impressed. Thanks for the quick help. These images will make things a lot easier. May I ask what you are using to create the images?

8. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Thanks! Glad I could help out. I use many different programs for my designing. It just depends on what I need to design. I use everything from Adobe Illustrator to Xara Xtreme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.