Help Needed re Emailing Logo

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by sharic, Jun 15, 2006.

1. sharic

sharic

I have a logo that I'd like to show a business partner. I followed the steps to email it to them. I've not had success in emailing the logo and am receiving this error message: Error 550 - You cannot claim to be us.

I put my email address in the "Mail From" box. Was this wrong? Is there another email address that should go in there? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

2. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

if you save you logo in any format and attach it to your email you want to send then you should have no problems

3. sharic

sharic

Thanks for the info ... It dawned on me that I could do that after I sent my message to the forum. However, I would still like to know if the email option offered by LogoCreator works ... and, if so, how?

4. Doc

Doc Staff Member

I had never tried the send by email option but thought I would give it a try and it worked ok for me so if you are having problems prehaps it is some restriction imposed by your ISP. For my test I sent from a gmail account to the my r3w.co.uk account. If you need to use a different account to send your picture from and do not have gmail then email me and I will send you an 'invitation' to open a gmail account.

5. sharic

sharic

Thanks for the info, Doc. I have a gmail account and will use that address to try to send another LogoCreator email. I appreciate the time you took to check this out for me. I hope I have the same result you did. Thanks again.

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

I sent one using my ISP account and all went great.

Have you got yours to work yet?