Help me with tech support

Discussion in 'FUN and Sharing Forum for Non-Creator stuff' started by Mr Laughingbird, May 25, 2006.

1. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Getting letters from customers is, for the most part, very enjoyable to me. However, sometimes, the letters make me laugh.

How do I handle this type of letter? ... what would you say if you were me?
    (FYI, I have kindly responded to him)

I purchased the Software a the apple store. I develop a new logo for my company, but I have reformated my machine last week. Need to get a document out today, my disk at home. Help!!

- User's name witheld

--

2. KD-did

KD-did

Heck at the price of gas these days it might have been cheaper to buy another TLC than to drive home to get it. If there is no one to send it to him from home I guess there aren't many options left..Really what can you do but apologize that you can't help him out.

3. KD-did

KD-did

Marc, is this the test or are we just studying for the test...lol:jester: :grouphug:

4. blackknight

blackknight

Marc, the mail is too slow; I would consider you hop on a plane and personally hand deliver it to him; I mean, customer service right? And then you will probably have to install it too. Geeesh, I didn't think that was difficult to answer.

5. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

HUH!!.....and I got outta bed for this...........

{how's that *wink*}

Bill