Help me upload to an iWeb site on Mac

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by rossalan305, Aug 22, 2008.

1. rossalan305

rossalan305

The question is simple. I'm using Flash Ad Creator 2.5 on a Mac and trying to upload the .swf to my iWeb site. I know what I'm doing so I'm not a beginner but this has me stumped. I've exported my Flash Ad and it creates an .swf icon (blank icon) and and html file that is only 4k but that's where it stops. I've created a "snippit" window on my iWeb site but don't know how to get my .swf file to upload. Help me out here please. I'm using Leopard 10.5.4
    thanks,
    Ross:image10-1:

2. KD-did

KD-did

3. pjginfl

pjginfl

iWeb use Not working for me... I've got latest of all OS and software (iweb and MAC)... when using "choose"... it shows up as a file name that works when published IF clicked... but that's not what flash should do.

help!! This is the pure purpose for my purchase!

4. rossalan305

rossalan305

I agree but here's a suggestion

I agree, that's why I purchased it too but within the thread above it was suggested to follow this:

http://www.logodesignforum.com/forum...highlight=iweb

It's seems like alot to go through to import the .swf file and it should be as easy as clicking on the "snippit" insert in iWeb and dropping the file in. I'm a bit disappointed with Flash Ad in that matter. The software is great but it's not Mac friendly at all.

5. KD-did

KD-did

It should be..it was written on a Mac . Not all sites could or can handle SWF files yet. As the tutorial points out iWeb itself needs/needed the special handling for SWF files. SWF file format is not a creation of FAC or Laughingbird Software.