Help me please!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by runningdeer, Jul 16, 2009.

1. runningdeer

runningdeer

I downloaded the trial version from download.com and I cant get Laughingbird to work, all it does is go to the main website when I try to open it. Im sure it is worth buying but i do want to play around on it to make sure before I do....Please help. thanx :)

2. awalck

awalck Staff Member

Hi runningdeer, sorry you are having problems. Please tell us which program you are trying to install and what operating system you are using (?mac, pc, windows XP, etc.). Thanks,

3. runningdeer

runningdeer

Hello thanx for the reply i am on a mac os 10.3.9 and i dowloaded the logo creator TLC52 trial setup... thanx :)

4. Wicked

Wicked

Well assuming the most important part is that you downloaded the trial for the Mac and not the PC? Sorry I have to ask. :). In anycase the first step would be to get rid of it and download it again. Downloads end up corrumpt some times in the download process especially if you run on less that cable or dsl speeds and even then it happens. So try it over again and see what you get. If still getting the same result then try downloading the demo from a different location. Download.com uses Mirror downloading I am pretty sure. Choose a different mirror location to download from. Let me know if there is any change.

Thanks