Help!!! Green background and blurry...

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by millerchic, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millerchic

millerchic

:helpnow: I have created a great logo..Two problems. When I export the logo with a white background...it exports with a dark green background...I cannot stop this.

Second problem is that the logo is blurry. I export in a 300 dpi for the web but cannot get the logo to be clear.

Help!!!

2. KD-did

KD-did

millerchic,what format did you do the export in? Maybe you could put an attachment here and we can see what is going on.

3. millerchic

millerchic

I exported in JPEG file. I don't know how to do an attachment on this site. I could email to you.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Attaching a file is rather simple process. See the box that says "Quick Reply" under it you choose "Go Advanced" click on it. Scroll down a little ways and you will see a new box that says "Manage Attachments". You will then see browse...now locate the file to make it easy on yourself use the quarter size export in TLC..then upload...you will show a little file. and then as when you are posting submit.

Did you use another software to resize your logo?

Also look for a PM from me.

5. theghoul

theghoul

Send me a copy too, thats an interesting glitch you have there would like a closer look myself.

Do you have the original TLC "template image" of the logo you made?
    Try re=creating it, but try setting the export size of the file before you export it as a GIF or PNG file see iof you get the same result.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.