Help for people deleting a saved template

Discussion in 'The Creator V 7 Bug Reports' started by Robin Moran, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Robin Moran

Robin Moran

I learned this the hard way. There is a way to delete one of your saved templates off of the view template screen. I did it yesterday and have no idea how. DON'T DO IT! If you do when you click on a template to open it you will get it's neighboring template.

If you want to clean up your templates by deleting some that are no longer useful, go to the folder on your desk top that YOU made when you started using 6.8 and delete them there.

I am still wishing and wanting the color picker to come back....... sigh.......

2. KD-did

KD-did

templates holding.jpg inside HOLDINGS.jpg Open the file you set up for saving the templates in and just delete them.No need to launch TLC to delete template folders.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

4. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

this is what the colorpic looks like... It sits on top of all other windows....

cp.JPG

5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

All we can do is try ... come on by any time! :big grin

adriatomy likes this.
  6. Violet Weed

Violet Weed

If you want to do color picking just add Color Picker addon to your browser (I mostly use firefox bc of firebug addon, but I 'think' this addon also works on Chrome)... then you can click on a color on your browser and colorpicker eyedropper will give you the hex and rgb codes and save the hex to your copyboard so you can paste it into the color field in Logo Creator.

7. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Nice tip! Thanks Violet. :)