Help Flashcreator

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by Flash Dummy, Oct 2, 2005.

1. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

click on file manager on the far right corner....next page will ask to open file manger...click on link...you will see a directory listing and buttons....the far right hand button is the upload buitton...make sure your in the asset folder first

2. Chris

Chris Staff Member

delete the folder you made by right clicking. Then do it how I mentioned. Sounds liek something went wrong.

3. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

screenshot

4. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

ok mac i deleted folder. create a new folder with the name assets. still in the same situation. Now cybr what version sitebuilder you helping me with cause i have no such thing what u mentioned above.

5. Chris

Chris Staff Member

go here this was done while I was helping you. I did this the exact way I explained it to you. I think when you created your folder earlier with the right click something went wrong. Create a folder how I mentioned.

6. cybrnetico

cybrnetico Staff Member

sorry must of mis-read thought it was Yahoo! GeoCities

7. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

ok nice animation by the way. but anyways this is how i did it . i went to filemanager i screen poped up containing all my files. i right clicked and created a new folder and named it ASSETS. FOLDER IS CREATED . I RIGHT CLICK IT AGAIN ALL I HAVE IS CREATE, DELETE NO UPLOAD OR ANYTHING ELSE. WHEN I DOUBLE CLICK IT NOTHING HAPPENS ALL I GET IS A PREVIEW OF A EMPTY FOLDER. AGAIN NO UPLOAD BUTTONS OR ANYTHING.

8. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

Its Ok Im Not Using Yahoo Geocities. Yahoo Sitebuilder Version 2.2.2

9. Chris

Chris Staff Member

ok I am trying something else. Give me just a sec. One thing though you might turn you caps lock off. Someone might take it as yelling.

10. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

OOPS. sorry me never yell, lol <--------------Nice guy

11. Chris

Chris Staff Member

no worries.

12. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

Laughingbird has nice software i bought logo creator and flash creator just realized i can do both with macrmedia flash pro.

13. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Yeah he has some awesome stuff. I cannot find out anything on your problem. I hardly ever use yahoo's sitebuilder program. I use my own HTML program then just upload it to the server. Have you tried using the online uploader for your files instead of sitebuilder?

14. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

well i have dreamweaver .. can u help me with that program

15. Chris

Chris Staff Member

haven't used dream weaver in years. I found a great little free program that I use now for my website building. Can you upload your files through yahoo online or do you have to use sitebuilder?

16. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

i have bought all these programs for the past four months i cant do any flash work on my website. been a strugle. yahoo technical got not help me because they say they dont help on html.

17. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

stricltly sitebuiler

18. Chris

Chris Staff Member

so I take it this for a business? I can speak for myself that I strictly use ftp and my own html program for my website. I am not big on the yahoo builders. So you already have your flash done just needing to upload it right?

19. Flash Dummy

Flash Dummy

i had made some nice flash work. using macromedia flash pro. i one time i created a flash using flash pro then i uploaded the swf into dreamweaver got the html code then inserted the html code into sitebuilder and it worked. but then a day i went to view my site using another computer. my flash seem to be stale. i was the only one that could view the flash.

20. Chris

Chris Staff Member

what is the website? PM it to me if you don't want it displayed.