Help files?

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by raydp, Mar 1, 2004.

1. raydp

raydp

Can anyone explain why there are no proper help files or tutorials?
    I have seen the scant info in the tutorial but surely there is more than this.

2. raydp

raydp

No answers?
    This is one of the most user unfriendly pieces of software I have come across. My wife and I run around 20 sites and are not idiots but this has us tearing our hair out.
    How do I get a refund?

3. jamirae

jamirae

Sorry you are having difficulty. Have you checked out the tutorials on the website already?

Perhaps if you could post what your specific problem is we can offer some assistance. Are you just having difficulty getting started? Or with something specific (i.e. selecting colors, changing objects, etc).

4. raydp

raydp

I'm sorry; and do not wish to appear facetious, but I only wish to produce the occasional logo. It takes so long to work out how to do the simplest task (with NO help files) it means that when after a couple months I wish to build another I will have to try to suss it out all over again.
    I earn my living on the web and cannot rely on the goodwill of others to sort out problems that would be resolved immediately if help files were included with the package.
    Thank you for your offer of help, but as I have now purchased another programme that does exactly what it says on the tin (with extensive help files) I would like a refund.
    Could someone tell me how to achieve this?

Many thanks.

5. KD-did

KD-did

raydp, I am not sure if any of us can help with a refund..we are all big fans of TLC.

If you had opened "windows" in the program you would have seen "INTERNET TUTITORIALS"
    http://www.thelogocreator.com/tutorials.html

I for one am happy to have it elsewhere than resident within the program's editions....I look at it as saving me a great deal of space on the harddrive.

6. raydp

raydp

Of course I read the "tutorial" it is pitifully inadequate. How can a "powerful" programme be explained in so few words?
    I am sorry for my anger but I wasted hours today on this nonsense.