help files

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator Gallery' started by trailertoter, May 4, 2004.

1. trailertoter

trailertoter

I have trying to find the help files cant find them can you help here thank you your friend joe

2. KD-did

KD-did

Joe, when you first start TLC the help files and ideas are in the drop down menu where you would select a set...If you need further help or need a tutitorial you can go to "Window" to get to the website tutitorials.

3. trailertoter

trailertoter

Hello Katie
    thanks katie i tried thatbut all i getis a imagethat says help and no help i trying to import image i made in serif draw but it wont work thanks katie canyou help
    your friend Joe

4. KD-did

KD-did

Joe, you can import an image very easily as long as it is in a format TLC understands. ..jpeg,png and ect. If the image is saved in a specific program format like with TLC only that program can read it.

If your image is in a format that can be imported it is a simple matter of having a canvas ready, which simply is choosing a template or stating a "new logo" telling it to import and where to find the image.

5. BassDaddy

BassDaddy

The help file told me to go to www.thelogocreator.com and click on the manual link, but there isn't one that I could find.

As a side note, on the same page you have a link that says "costum logos in minutes". Are these really for costumes or should that be custom? :)