Help! Clueless, helpless and ashamed

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by Enoch, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Enoch

Enoch

I have purchased animated logo and logo creator v5 and right out of the gate I have seemingly reach my intellectual boundaries. I choose a animated globe where the ring surrounds the globe with the bling and when ask to save i was given 3 choices. I chose jpg and saved it to paper-port but when I copied and pasted it to my website the globe appeared but the animation is missing.

I also selected a logo from the logo creator v5 and selected the option to export to the animated logo. The software performed a process where it layered the logo but i could not find it on the animated logo side of the software. Where did it go?

I realize that this may be elementary to many of you experts here but if you good people would babysit me long enough for me to grasp the fundamental basics of the animated logo software or direct me to a romper tutorial I would be eternally grateful.

2. KD-did

KD-did

Launch ALC and import your TLC work. Once you have chosen the animation you want export the file a SWF, it is the only file format that is flash.

3. Enoch

Enoch

Thank-you for for patience and rapid response

I know ALC=Animated Logo Creator. Is TLC ? Text Logo Creator ?

When I export from the printshop logo creator and label maker, or Logo creator V5 a box appears that displays it is layering the chosen Logo,once layered the box dissapears but where can i find the exported logo?

Where do i save the SWF file to? Documents or is it stored in the program? Where do i find it when it is time to place in on my website.

My website is www.mubarakinter-prizes.com. I used Yahoo sitebuilders to build the site if that information helps me any.

I am using the printshop logo creator and label maker, Logo creator V5 and Animated Logo creator.

I would like to acquire the expertise and knowledge to have the three perform seemingly effortlessly.
    E.M.

4. KD-did

KD-did

TLC is short for The Logo Creator.

To see where your file/s is currently being exported to (on a PC)...Right click on the TLC icon and then look under "properties" under the GENERAL tab LOCATION.

If you saved your work as a template the files will be easily viewable in the dropdown menu where you would see "My templates".