Help! All Text Turns While When I Export

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by Patzerr, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Patzerr

Patzerr

I am trying to get my website logo done and everytime i export the text turns white with a black outline. I saw a previous postr about this but didnt undersdtand the "shadow solution" can someone help?
    -Mike

2. KD-did

KD-did

Mike, is the text black that disappears and what format are you exporting in?

3. Patzerr

Patzerr

The text is black yes. I can get it to export jpeg alright, but im trying to get it to export as a gif. My new problem is that when i try to create a new logo with my old logo as a graphic added in and try to put in text it doubles whatever text I type. Its almost like a shadow except I can't get the effect to go away. Thanks.
    -MIke

4. KD-did

KD-did

The last black on the color chart does that on Tgifs. The easiest fix is to move your color choice over 1 black (next to the last) for coloring and your text will be fine. Or you can add a shadow of black and move it so it is directly behind your text cut the blur radius with the slider until it is small as it will go. See attachment to see the different results by moving over one square in the color chart.

I am not real clear on your second situation...Probably because I haven't had coffee yet but, are you opening the saved .tlc file or a jpeg/gif? Only the .tlc file is editable. Did you delete the text element in the .tlc file before writing new text?