Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by CWA, Jan 7, 2008.

1. CWA

CWA

New to this forum.
    I have been trying for days to 1) use the trail version _ wants a number and 2) find out how to buy the boxed version with the manual.
    I have never been able to try out this product. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi CWS - what software are you trying to trial? And, where did you download it?

I'm not sure what retail outlets our currently carrying the software, but I'll point someone to this thread that will.

Hey and before I forget, Welcome to the forum!

3. CWA

CWA

Thanks Randy.
    I downloaded the trial version of logo creator v5.0 , then removed it , and reinstalled it. I can't get past the attached page.

Attached Files:

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Can you provide the link from the page you downloaded it?

5. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi CWA...
    Welcome to the forum.

The software you're speaking about is the trial version of The Logo Creator. You should have 15 days to give it a shot, then it times out.

You were presented with this screen from day 1?

6. CWA

CWA

Hi Mark,
    I just downloaded it again this a.m. and yes, the free trial cannot be selected.
    Please tell me where I can buy the software. I checked CompUSA and they only offer the download.

7. Randy...

Randy... Guest

CWA, have you had it on your computer for 15 days or more before you 'just downloaded it again'?

8. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Ah. Yes.
    The safety mechanism in the Trial 'knows' if you've previously had the software running on the same computer.

You can purchase a physical copy of TLC on Amazon:
    ( HERE )