Hello! What a great product!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by livnbyfaith, Jan 19, 2008.

1. livnbyfaith

livnbyfaith

Hi, My name is Barbara and I just want to say that I am thrilled with the Logo Creater! I was looking for some software that I could create signature tags with and PSP and PS were just way over my head! I ended up buying another product and the Logo Creater was included on it! Well the software that I bought to make my tags with did not help me do what I wanted to do, so I decided to see what the Logo Creater was and boy am I glad I did. It does just about everything that I want it to do! Thanks for such a great product! The only thing that I have to complain about is that I cannot find the Web Graphics Creater in any stores in my area! I would love to be able to purchase it also! Are you going to be putting it in any stores in the near future?

Thanks again for such a great product,
    Barbara L

2. KD-did

KD-did

You will find that there are some great assets to the other portion of your purchase Broderbund's PrintShop....the ability to do "Headlines" which is WordArt and it's printing options.You can export your WordArt text (which can't be beat for effects) and import it into TLC.
    Welcome to the forums.

3. Randy...

Randy... Guest

HI Barbara. Signatures/banners/logos/business cards/etc....there is so much that TLC can do, it's really only limited to a person's imigination.

I'm not sure about your question of the WGC's store status, but you could always purchase the download. It's quick, easy and painless and you can have the software immediately.

Btw, welcome to the forum and hopefully you'll share some of your work with us.

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hello Barbara.
    thanks for your very nice testimonial :)

Welcome to the forum.

Yes, The Web Graphics Creator will be coming to a retail store soon. Currently, you can get the boxed product from Amazon.com. Search for it and it should pop up somewhere!