Hello to all

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by rafael5000, May 5, 2008.

1. rafael5000

rafael5000

Hello to all, i have been very impressed with the logo creator software and decided to purchase it, as i did 5-3-08
    somehow things got messed up and now i have serius problems
    Possibly this is not the forum to discus this , so can someone tell me where to go, i have tryed support, telephone numbers several emails to both the software manufacture and the vender where i was billed and no luck.

I really like the trial version and bought it, but now i don,t have what was promised.

Ralph

2. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

This is the place to ask. What sort of problem are you having??

3. rafael5000

rafael5000

ok Chris I will

Well I bought the software from a trail demo of logo Creator 5, all i got was a few more premade templets, but no additional elements (200 hundred promised) to work with what i already have in the demo, and i thought i was buying the entertainment edition and I think i got a portion of the sport addition.... Luckily I Printed the copy of the order, cause the email that was recorded was not correct, and i never got thier confermation letter. I proceded to call thier support Number, and was told the phurchase referance Number that I had was not correct, and they have never seen that format of numbers, so i proceeded to email to all parties involve, and to post on this forum.
    I believe the software is purfect for my needs and i want to keep it, or at least the full version of what wanted.
    No one has returned my emails as of yet, and i can't send an email to the company, cause they don't reconize my email (Hence the incorrect email address) and they don't reconize my purchase number, so im stuck for help.
    I will be canceling my order through the credit card company if this is not resolved quickly, claiming I didn't get what i wanted, which i didn't.
    Thanks for listening, I hope Marc Sylvester, can see this and help me get it straight.

Ralph Serrano

4. KD-did

KD-did

There are 2 options to look up a your order yourself. You can input the order number and password or by the email address used (right or wrong) and the last 5 digits of your credit card that was used.
    https://www.findmyorder.com/DRHM/se...rchPage&SiteID=findmyor&Locale=en_US&Env=BASE

If it was a Paypal transaction you will have to send laughingbird a PM through the forum with information
    as it was provided at the time of purchase. Paypal transactions have to be searched for separately. Use this link to send a PM to laughingbird.
    http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=903

When you get your order downloaded again you will be prompted in the installation process with a question about having "another" addition. If you answer yes you will see all that you were promised.The additional content from the DEMO and the content of the purchase.

Do an uninstall and remove the TLC file folder under Program files before getting a fresh download.

5. rafael5000

rafael5000

I did that when i bought, and again yesterday

Also i did it again just now, they do not reconize my order or my email, thus my request do not get through, in fact not even started, there responce is : The order number was not found. I really need someone to look at this cause like I said, it all could be a scam to get money form your customers
    IM not saying a scam is from Laughingbird, but from someone who may have taped into your system somehow???

Ralph

6. rafael5000

rafael5000

Further

The email i used was the one they recorded, and i also did my correct one, none worked.

Here is my Purchase Referance Number that was giving for me to print, maybee it will help the process

and thew wrong Email is:

it was payed for with a Credit Card number

rafaelitoasatyahoodotcom

Should be rafelitoasatyahoodotcom

i'm sure that mistake was mine...

7. KD-did

KD-did

There is only 1 person that can help you and that is laughingbird (Marc) himself ...the rest of us are not associated with the company of Laughingbird Software.

If you are not in the DR system it is either because you used Paypal or the transaction didn't go through.

I would cancel the order through the credit card anyway and start over as there is no reason to buy it for someone else if the transaction did go through.
    Sometimes the confirmation emails are picked up as spam.

8. rafael5000

rafael5000

Payed with credit card

I payed with a Credit Card, it happens to be with Paypal, but its thier debit card and it works like any other cc

the transaction is recorded and i have it if need be

and yes i do need Mark, i have emailed him, Pm'ed him also email the company that charge to my card called : www.softwrap.com with no responce

since you are admin here would it be possible for you to contact mark and ask him what i should do???

Ralph

9. KD-did

KD-did

I will bring his attention to your situation ...

I would think you still would be able to find the transaction on your Paypal account and suggest you double check.

10. rafael5000

rafael5000

Yes i did

Im Sorry, i thought i explained that, yes i found it right away, went to my paypal account and saw it right away, what i was trying to convey was that it is a Normal Credit Card Purchase, even though its a paypal Credit Card.

11. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

Marc will look it up and take care of it when he visits the forum again. Should be this week. If you purchased through a link at the website then there shouldn't be any need to worry.

Sounds like you just entered your email address wrong or a spam filter caught the confirmation and information emails.

At this point, I wouldn't dispute the transaction unless Marc says to do so. He'll be happy to give you a refund if necessary without disputing the transaction.

12. KD-did

KD-did

It may show up on your Paypal account immediately but that doesn't necessarily mean that Marc gets instant notification of the purchase . They notify after funds have cleared and that still will require Marc to search for the purchase in a different manner than through DigitalRiver.

13. rafael5000

rafael5000

Ok

Ok, i will be patient and wait a while, i would like to thank all of you that showed concern and will look forward to speaking to you all again about much better topics then i have giving you now.

I still believe that the Logo Creator Software is one of the best i have ever seen, and want to continue using it...

Ralph

14. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Ralph.
    Sorry for the delay in seeing this (Thanks for the heads up KD!).

It appears that you've purchased the Trial version of the software.
    Softwrap is the company who handles the transactions for the trial version.

The trial version will unlock 40 additional logos for you (not 200. Do you know where you saw this number?)

For future reference, you should be able to write (and get a very quick response) to support AT softwrap.com

I'm surprised they did not respond to you.
    I've forwarded off your question, and I'll hopefully hear back from them very shortly. I'll PM you ... or post the response here for others to see.

Marc

15. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi again Ralph.

I've just received a letter from Softwrap about your account.
    ... they can't find any reference to it! they're telling me the number you've provided is incorrect.

they did say that the trial, once the credit card goes through correctly, will unlock automatically. You should be seeing 40 new logos along side the original 7 trial logos.

Is this not the case?

I've sent you a PM with a solution.
    Hope it helps!

Marc

16. rafael5000

rafael5000

Thank you Marc

Thank you Marc, I'm glad to did the right thing and take care of my situation quicky, i believe your software is one of the best out there for logo creation, and was dispointed when things went sour. but all is good now, and i wanted the forum to know...
    Thanks again
    Ralph