Hello to all...

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by madmax, Oct 19, 2007.

1. madmax

madmax

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the software and trying to figure everything out. I'm trying to make a e-book cover and having problems saving the file and up loading to "Frontpage". Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks,

M.W.

2. Wicked

Wicked

Welcome to the forum.. I can not offer support for front page. What problems are you having saving the file? Perhaps I could help with that...

3. madmax

madmax

Thanks for the reply to help!

Hi,

I'm able to create my ebook cover in the "Art Center", but I'm having problems with I guess saving it correctly in the E-book Covers section.

I created the e-book cover in the art section, then imported "like the tuturial shows" into my documents, then opened up the E-book covers section and transfered the graphics to the cover and spine of the book. This is were I get confused, I can't locate anywhere in the "E-book Covers" section to save the completed book to a file such as a jpeg to import to my frontpage for my website. I noticed theirs a file that can send it to desktop, but I'm having problems with that file opening correctly or even at all.

I greatly appreciate your help,
    -Max

4. Wicked

Wicked

This may be the problem... There was a bug in the software in the past where you have to add the file exstension when saving it. So if you wanted to save a jpeg called my-pic then when you are saving it to your desktop type in my-pic.jpg and then try to open it.. I think that is whats wrong. Just make sure to type in the file extension..