Hello to all of you out there

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by StevieUK, Mar 22, 2007.

1. StevieUK

StevieUK

Well, I will make this short. I want to set up a new business venture and need a descent LOGO. To save costs, I thought there might be some software out in the WWW and hey presto, here I am. I am based in the UK, so might be a day out with all the threads that go on, but I can’t wait to start playing and creating new Logos.
    Seems like a friendly community, so I will no doubt post some ideas to get your help and advise.
    Take Care

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Dont worry about being a day behind with threads Stevie as Laughingbird forum members live in all parts of the world. I live in South Yorkshire and Lamographics is I think from Manchester (there may be other UK members)

3. StevieUK

StevieUK

thanks Doc

Doc, thanks. I hope to get some time this weekend to get to grips with Logo Creator. I think I am going to have more fun and end up playing with this software rather than focus on the one logo I need!! It looks very addictive and great to help out others with logos for friends web sites etc.
    Thanks again
    :image28:

4. Charbo

Charbo

StevieUK

I am new too and have the same needs to create a logo that will go with a website that I am in the process of creating........ I am looking forward to see what is available

5. StevieUK

StevieUK

hi charbo

Charbo,
    Good luck, I had a play with TLC at the weekend and found it dead easy to use. Didn’t make anything over impressive, but I think I will now think of a design I want and then try and create it, rather than play around and see what happens.
    All the best

6. Charbo

Charbo

Thanks for the response

I worked with the program over the weekend and finally came up with something that suits my website........... The more you use it the easier it is to understand.. Charbo