Hello...newbie here...

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by BetsyK, Dec 31, 2007.

1. BetsyK

Hi, I'm Betsy...just started using the Logo software, had fun and created a really nice logo. But I'm having problems exporting it. Tried several ways, can't seem to find where they went, some of them. Tried jpeg, and when I inserted it into a letterhead, it was too small once, bigger another time but very blurry. Just not clear and sharp at all.
    I have written my second book (about horses) and wanted to have a nice logo to use on cards, letterhead, brochures, etc. I live in Illinois and am retired, just writing and riding horses now.
    At the moment, I am using the logo software to "play" with ideas...then I actually put it together on another program. But I can do so much more with the logo software...just need to figure out how to export in a sharp image!
    Betsy K. :image24:
  2. KD-did

Hi Betsy and welcome to the forums.
    I recommend that you set the export DPI to 300. This is easily done by clicking on "export"
    and at the very top it will says "export resolution". Simply insert 300 into the box. See attachment.
    When you go to export choose the "more export options". Choose the file format you want to save in and tell it where you want to export to and you won't have to go looking for it.

Try to keep the handling of your graphics as little as possible with as few programs as possible to minimize artifacts and loss of resolution. You would most likely benefit from assembling your custom graphics (you did in another program) in TLC.