Hello I'm New Here

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by JEskow, Feb 1, 2013.

?

How many of you use Logo Creator to make money with it

Poll closed Feb 8, 2013.
  1. I do not

50.0%
  2. I Do

50.0%
  3. Haven't started doing that yet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JEskow

JEskow

Hello all, i just purchased Logo Creator, love it already,just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I'm Jeff nice to meet you all.

2. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

Welcome! Many of the people (Like myself and KD-Did) who provide support here (and our volunteers), and help to keep the forum in order (and free of spam), are just volunteers. I am a special education teacher after spending 20 years in the Army as a combat medic. I often get up at 3am (west coast time), so you may get answers to any questions at oddball hours, and you may have to wait a day or two.

A nice thing about the forum is that people share ideas, examples of logos, and often need help with everything from installation to what ever. Currently there are about 23,765,123 users of the forum (I actually think it's closer to 23,000) so that's lots people getting to know the software.

If you ever need help with a problem it would be nice to know what OS, exactly what software you need help with, when it was purchased, stuff like that. It also helps of you can make screen shots of what you are having problems with. I just use the SNIP command in windows (Just type SNIP) in your start box that appears when you click on the start orb on the bottom left of your main windows screen.

ABOVE ALL ELSE: Back up your Laughingbird downloads onto a thumb drive or a DVD ASAP! I download my stuff, copy it to a thumb drive and toss that thumdrive in a drawer--- if I ever need to reload my purchases, I just plug in the thumb drive!

When you install The Logo Creator it is a very clean install. IT DOES NOT PUT ANYTHING IN YOUR SYSTEM REGISTRY! That's why it doesn't show up in the "ADD/REMOVE" programs thingy in your control panel. If you ever wanna uninstall it all you need to do is delete all the laughingbird folders.