Hello from Manchester England

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by phil shaw, Mar 11, 2015.

1. phil shaw

phil shaw

Hi guys
    Recently purchased this software after being recommended to me and loving it ...earning how to create new logos etc for my business

Affinity, tkmorin and snginc like this.
  2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

[welcome1]
    Hi and welcome. Be sure to check out the many forums available here as some users post links to FREE graphics that can be used with TLC. If you have any questions or problems be sure and come on back and let us know. There are many users here that can help you. Good luck to you!

Affinity and snginc like this.
  3. snginc

snginc

You have made an incredible investment in your business! I have been using TLC in my business for almost 2 years now!

4. Leslie Sansone Williams

Leslie Sansone Williams

Welcome Phil! I have been using Laughingbird software (& addons) since Dec. 2012. It's such a great product and makes designing fun! Glad you're here.

5. tkmorin

tkmorin

Welcome! If you ever need help or have questions, don't hesitate to post! This forum has the greatest bunch of ... fun people you will ever (virtually) meet!

gunsmoke likes this.
  6. Affinity

Affinity

Cowboy,
    How did you position this GIF?
    Joe

7. snginc

snginc

the symbol to the right of the break link symbol...its all alignment.

8. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Affinity, that is actually a 'smiley' that KD-did added. You'll find it in the list of smilies as you are adding text.

If, however, you have you own animated GIF that you want to display here ... you can! You just have to have the GIF hosted somewhere. If you have hosting then simply upload your GIF to your server then as you're adding text use the 'image' button above and enter the link to your GIF. Works great!
    [​IMG]