Hello from indiana

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by 2shakes, Jan 27, 2009.

1. 2shakes

2shakes

:image24:Hello everyone. Im from indiana and came across this software while trying to put my site together. Downloaded Web Graphics Creator love it so fare but cant get it unlocked. so i checked out some other posts but did not help me.....If anyone can give me a hand i would love it!

Thanks

2Shakes

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi 2Shakes.
    Welcome to the forum.

Where did you happen to get the software from?
    If from my site, you should receive an Order Confirmation number along with a Thank You letter.

You can put the order confirmation number in here: http://www.findmyorder.com

This will call up your receipt and you can check the unlock key there (and redownload your software if you need to).

Hope this helps!

Marc

3. 2shakes

2shakes

Problem solved! Thank you Marc so much for the quick email response and you are the man! I hope to be showing off my work to you all soon. The software is a blast and super easy to use. If you need any endorsments drop me a line and i'll be more than happy to help out.

4. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Glad to hear all is well now 2Shakes.
    Thanks for posting.

... and for your testimonial above. You've said it all. :D
    Can I use it on my testimonials page?

- Marc

5. 2shakes

2shakes

Hey Marc

Feel free to use it on your testimonials page and thanks again for the help. I told my coworkers how cool it was that you took time out to help so fast. I heard somewhere that companies are not judged on how they do when everything is ok...but how they preform when theres a problem. Well done!