Hello folks!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by ATMguy, Dec 5, 2008.

1. ATMguy

ATMguy

Hello folks,

My name is Jamil (AKA. ATMguy), I'm 33 years old and live in El Paso, Texas. As the name suggests, I own a company that sells those BIG ATM CASH MACHINES that you see at gas stations and grocery stores. ATM machines are my bread and butter, so I have distributors across the country selling these things.

However, I also sell credit card machines, electronic check guarantee services, gift/loyalty card programs, cash advance loans for new businesses and basically everything else that has to do with you taking electronic forms of payments from your customers in person, by phone or on the net.

Ive been in the merchant services business now for 7 years and love it. I was a nightclub owner before that and a Police Officer before that. On my off time, I ride my motorcycle and I love flying. I've been a pilot for 6 years and love flying small general aviation aircraft.

Anyways, this is starting to sound like an ad on match.com, so I better stop talking about myself! LOL

Anyways, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or just wanna chat. Take Care and Happy Holidays!!:image25:

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

LOL, nice to meet you ATMguy!
    Very cool and interesting occupation you have! Hope its working out well for you.

3. ATMguy

ATMguy

Thanks Buddy:image28:

4. Worlock

Worlock Guest

YES! another Texan hits the board

Welcome to the forum Pardner...:lol:

5. ATMguy

ATMguy

Thanks Partner!:image28:

6. KD-did

KD-did

Gee, I always wanted one of them there ATM machines... it would make a very interesting floor lamp. All kidding aside welcome to the forum.

7. ATMguy

ATMguy

Funny you mention that, I actually had some rich guy in California buy one of these for his Mansion. He had a home theatre that had a concessions area, just like a real theatre! So, he wanted to complete this area, with a real working ATM machine. I'm sure his guests thought it was pretty cool!:image16-1:

8. Wicked

Wicked

I would love to have an atm in my house. Not for my friends but for myself. Too many times that would have been handy. Welcome to the forum Jamil and I hope you find your way around ok. Feel free to ask questions. If you don't well then we get bored and nobody wants that..

9. ATMguy

ATMguy

LOL! Thats funny:image28: