Hello Everyone...

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by fapribadi, May 6, 2008.

1. fapribadi

fapribadi

Hi Everyone...

This is my first post. I'm Andy from Singapore. Just bought Web Graphics Creator a couple weeks ago. I love this product.

Got a question though, what's the recommended hardware specs to run this software? I keep getting an error message due to HW resources. I'm trying to create a 3D-ebook, and I always got the message that says I need to close some application or so.

This is my PC specs:
    - Dual Core Pentium 2.8GHz, 800MHz, 2x 1MB L2 Cache
    - 1GB of RAM,
    - X550 256MB ATI Radeon graphics card
    (it's a 2 years old PC).

Do I need to upgrade RAM/my graphics card?

I really appreciate any info.

Thanks!!!

-Andy-

2. KD-did

KD-did

Look and see what applications are running in the background at the same time as you are running Web Graphics Creator which would/could be stretching your "resources" .Try this: Restart your computer. Wait for it to load completely then, right click on the My Computer then the local disk icon , choose "Properties.. The System Resources should be at about 90% or more at startup. To fix it. Click on Start-Programs-Start Up. If there are any listings in the Start Up area, you need to delete as many as you can.(Right click the listing and choose "Delete". These are just shortcuts to programs and not actual program files, so its safe to delete them.

3. fapribadi

fapribadi

HI KD-did..,

Thanks for the info! I will try it soon.

-Andy-

4. KD-did

KD-did

Love the cute avatar!

There are 2 situations that it wouldn't be usable if the font isn't in the main system font folder or it isn't an "outline font".

5. fapribadi

fapribadi

I think I know what's really causing my problem. It's the image size issue. Due to my hardware specs limitation, i can only manage to create 3D-ebooks with 600 width at the max (with 2x aliasing). My PC cannot handle 4x aliasing also.

KD-did, thanks a lot for your info! :image28:

-Andy-