hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by amyferreira, Dec 11, 2007.

1. amyferreira

amyferreira

great forum you have here..!
    i think i have become addicted to laughbird software..lol

I am a sculptor and have been playing around with the logo maker, CI, and web graphics programs..
    i think i did 9 logos yesterday..lol
    i know ill never use them all but :image10-1: whatever! It will be nice to send out beautiful newsletters and change it up..

anyone else addicted???LOL

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hellooooo Amy --- addicted, you ask? I'm a proud member of that growing population.

Great to have you here. Have fun!

3. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome to the happily addicted to TLC group. I had an avatar that shows what the addicted might look like I know it resembled what I look like..

4. amyferreira

amyferreira

oh that is too cute!!

:image28:

i keep discovering new things to do with teh logo creator..

the addiction grows..:image10-2:

now if i could figure out teh cells on my website that keep shifting when i add my logo!! id be all set!

5. KD-did

KD-did

I sit in absolute AWE of sculptors...especially those that work in stone one oops and it is forever changed. I work best with things tangible, my graphics improved once I got my Wacom board because it is more like drawing on a drawing board.

You could send a PM (private message) to Homesite , Chris or Randy they will most likely be able to explain why you cells change

6. amyferreira

amyferreira

hiya KD
    well ive only had the new site design for a few days, and have changed the logo already..lol
    the lady who did my site knows me well and doesnt mind fixing it and explaining more about the cells etc..
    my old design was just a plain html with background adn images etc on it.. this one loads much faster :image28:

i have a new logo to put on there already too..lol.. i created it on a bigger canvas ..for better quality in my imported images and a bit sharper text..seems like it worked..lol
    I hope the cells arent hard to do..i hate math..lol

www.amyspipsqueaks.com if you wanna take a peek..

7. KD-did

KD-did

Not only a handsome looking site I LOVE the touch of humor.

8. prototype66

prototype66

Welcome aboard Amy, WOW 5 KIDS and time for a fantastic skill like that!
    You truely are amazing! Very nice site!

9. jayf1965

jayf1965

Welcome Amy.. Nice work! I can see it is going to be a well worth experience here in the forums. As for the addiction to the Logo Software, I have found myself with lots of sleepless nights that seem to just fly by.. Lol

I just can't seem to find nothing I enjoy more, unfortunately I only use it to make great emails. However I look forward to puttin my skills to the web soon!
    Warmest regards,
    jayf1965

10. clearview

clearview

Nice site!

Hi Amy, You have a great looking website. Well done! YOu can view mine at www.clearmountainview.com

Happy New Year!
    james

11. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill

Wow Amy

What media are those sculptures from? They look Incredible.
    I have always admired sculpters, I love working with clay. But I have no talent. Thanks for posting your link. It was a pleasure to see your work.
    O yea, welcome to the forum.

12. amyferreira

amyferreira

hi james !! your site looks great.. very bright and airy which is appropriate! and i love the clouds scrolling by..!
    Bill I sculpt with polymer clay..been at it about a year now..it is addictive too!

Thanks for your kind words!
    i figured out the cells on my website, i just have to set the canvas size to the cell size..ive got variations of the logo up, right now its a new year logo..
    funfunfun!

13. amyferreira

amyferreira

thanks for the warm welcome everyone!