Hello every one

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Forsgren, Feb 7, 2015.

1. Forsgren

Forsgren

I'm new here but I have used The Logo Creator for more than six month. I really look forward to all your interesting posts.

gcuneo2, William O and snginc like this.
  2. snginc

snginc

Welcome to the group Forsgren! I've been using TLC for almost 2 years now and it the only graphics program I recommend to my mastermind members. We look forward to seeing your successes!

Jerome

3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:guns:
    Howdy and welcome! Take a look through some of the older posts. Lots of good free graphics to be had as well as good advice. Don't be shy! If you have a question or need help pop in and ask away!

snginc likes this.
  4. William O

William O

I have had the logo creator for some time now, and have watched the videos but have not really done anything with the software. I don't really know where to start with this. Do you have any suggestions as to where to begin?

snginc likes this.
  5. snginc

snginc

William
    It really depends on what you are already doing. If you are looking to make money with logo creator, check out the video tutorials Marc has created http://www.thelogocreator.com/laughingbird-blog/ You can always make money doing gigs on sites like fiverr.com I'm a software creator and I use tlc on a daily basis to create software dashboards. I also create facebook covers for my personal fb page almost on a daily basis. I've also created ecover graphics for my pdfs with TLC. But the real question is...what are you currently doing that you can use TLC for?

Jerome

gunsmoke likes this.
  6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:gunsmoke:
    Welcome to the forum William. That was all good advice listed above! It really all does come down to what you want to do. What interests, objectives and goals you want to set for yourself. TLC really lets you create a 'work from home' business if that is what you are looking for. Or you can simply have fun with it! Turn the kids ( um, grandkids? ) loose and see what they can design! There really is no limit except your imagination. If that fails you, well, come on back and well push you over the edge...so to speak!

Actually, it's nothing fancy, but if you click the web site in my signature you'll see a few TLC graphics I've used.