Hello Community!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by EKalunga, Sep 3, 2014.

1. EKalunga

EKalunga

Hey just wanted to say hello to this techie community lol.Yeah am happy to be here to learn and network.I bought the software without any hesitation after watching the tutorial.I am looking for ways to make some extra money that I can use to pay for my IM business and also love the fact that I can use my own graphics to market all of my businesses.So I might need some help from time to time as I wrap my head around the Graphic Design stuff, hope someone will hear me and reach out.Cheers

gunsmoke and snginc like this.
  2. KD-did

KD-did

[welcome1]

EKalunga likes this.
  3. snginc

snginc

Welcome to the group. I have been using logo creator for over a year now in my software creation business. It's the only graphics software I use! The more you use it the easier it gets.

Jerome

EKalunga likes this.
  4. EKalunga

EKalunga

Awesome bro, great advice.It's great to connect Jerome.

snginc likes this.
  5. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

:gunsmoke:
    Plenty of help here from some very nice users. Come on by anytime . . .

EKalunga likes this.
  6. EKalunga

EKalunga

Thank you, I truly feel at home now.Cheers Gunsomke

7. snginc

snginc

Just doing my part. I have done a few posts showing some of the things I have created with logo creator here on the forum. Check them out! I hope they spark your creativity! :idea:

Jerome

EKalunga likes this.
  8. EKalunga

EKalunga

It certainly did spark something bro.I can see the potential of what this software can do man.Thanks for sharing, very talented.

snginc likes this.
  9. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

SNGINC is one of the users who actually posts the stuff that he uses, to make money. The only thing limiting what you can do with the software is your imagination....

snginc and EKalunga like this.
  10. EKalunga

EKalunga

Good to know that , I will be watching to learn and eventually post mine too :-)

snginc likes this.
  11. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Dream Master is another that sells what he creates in TLC. You can check out his work at: http://www.abovethefirehouse.com/

Click on the TLC add ons. I think he has 3 or so . . .

snginc and EKalunga like this.
  12. snginc

snginc

Then I have done my deed for the day! I run a mastermind group for my business partner. It's based on 2 of his 3 software creators that he has been selling since 2012. Nothing drives me up the wall more than seeing people spend a ton of money (all 3 of his software creators cost over $900 total) to buy software and NEVER use it! "dino"So If I have inspired you to use it, my work is done! :thumbs up: I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Jerome

13. snginc

snginc

He's got some nice packages. :thumbs up:

14. Nabi

Nabi

Sorry I'm late on this. I've been very busy but you all know how that goes.

@EKalunga: I just wanted to welcome you here man. TLC is great, the people are great, and you're gonna love it. So just consider your life... changed!

15. gcuneo2

gcuneo2

I don't get paid for the help I provide. So why do I do it? I have been using the software since 2003, and unlike many businesses on the web, Laughingbird is still here. It may take some time to get a response, but the price is right! FREE!
    You want service from MS (wink wink) you pay $39 minimum. You want help here? No problem. There are 3 or 4 Admins that answer most of the questions, free of charge....

All the admins (we volunteer) have other lives, myself for example, I've been battling cancer for the last year. One of the joys of my life now is logging onto the forum, typically about 4am, and answering questions, providing tips n tricks, and helping users with their problems. Laughingbird is a small company, when compared to MS (wink wink). We care...

What do we have in common? We believe in Marc, the owner, and his product.....

gunsmoke and snginc like this.
  16. snginc

snginc

Sorry to hear you are battling cancer. It's all about paying it forward. I am an Admin on a forum, help out on my business partner's help desk and run a mastermind group on skype. It's all about seeing the :idea: come on that really matters to me.

Jerome