Hello, all !

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by pnewell9, Mar 19, 2008.

1. pnewell9

pnewell9

Hi, all! I'm new to this Forum and wanted to take a second to introduce myself and ask one question. My name is Peter Newell and I live in Arvada, CO. ... soon to return to the warm., sunny clime of southern Florida. And, I'm a retired field engineer from the Johnson Space Center just a little south of Houston, TX. Right now, I am in the process of trying to make up some nice, animated ads for some of the top Fishing ezines and I need to know if this Ad maker will produce smaller ads...say, 120x240 vert. banners ? All comments will be greatly appreciated! Thanks. Peter
    Oh, yeah...Check out www.here-fishy-fishy.com !

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Hi Peter!
    Welcome to the forum.

The sunny beaches of Florida are the place to be this time of year!
    Have fun there :)

As of now, The Flash Ad Creator's ads are pre-set. You can't change the size of them. However, if you know a little about Flash, or know a Flash designer that could help, I've included the native Flash files along with the application.

Marc

3. pnewell9

pnewell9

OK. Thanks,Marc! The reason I asked is that, when you're paying to advertise in some of these top ezines, it can get pretty expensive...and much of the time they tell you right up front the different sizes they will accept, etc. Have a great day ! Peter