Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by awashin, May 23, 2007.

1. awashin

awashin

Hello everyone in the Logo Creator forum!

Wow! Evryone here is adequtaely skilled in generating great designs. I'm a little intimidated, I must say.

I work for a local university here in New Orleans and bought the Logo Creator to help design my image for the start of my new independent company.

My logo creating intelligence is lacking and I must get better at it in order to launch well.

Anyway, hello, and I'll be checking in from time-to-time to see what inspirations I can gather.

Thank you Marc for inviting me into the family.

Avian Washington

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Welcome -- everyone starts somewhere with their design skills. Practice, practice, practice........did I mention practice?

Have fun here!

3. awashin

awashin

... Only, many of the pictures I see in many of the designs, I don't see anywhere in my logo software product. What am I missing?

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

You can easily import almost anything into TLC.

5. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Missing Practice :)....Welcome to the forum...ever need help...just ask!

6. awashin

awashin

Thanks, Warlock.

I'm trying my awkward skillset at developing a logo for CC Donuts. It's hard to find what works.

7. Worlock

Worlock Guest

What works is...what your imagination can see then its up to you to display it :)...remember Rome wasnt built in a day, and sometimes I make several ( and I mean several ) designs and I still cant get what Im after, but I keep trying till one idea pops out at me :)...Its just a matter of experimentation and not giving up!.... Dont fret...It will come to you. It always does :D