Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by DesignBlaze, Sep 25, 2015.

1. DesignBlaze

DesignBlaze

i used this software back in the day when it was only available for windows. I switched to mac and had to say a sad goodbye. I was cleaning out my closet yesterday and found the old software box, I have both a Mac & pc now so I decided to take a look and to my surprise TLC looked better than ever compatible with both mac and pc. Had to buy the updated version so here I am! DesignBlaze is a web consulting business for small businesses, handling web design, SEO, & graphic design. Interested in the many uses of this program. It seems to be so much more now than when I used it before.

snginc likes this.
  2. snginc

snginc

Welcome back to the group! Glad to hear that you excited about using TLC! I have been using TLC for the last couple of years in my software business. It's the only thing I use to create all of my graphics...facebook covers, profile pics, ebook covers, headers and tons of memes!

DesignBlaze likes this.
  3. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

I'll say 'Welcome' too! Be sure to look around the forum as there are lots of free graphics. Let us know if you need anything.
    :cowboy: