Hello all, looking for a logo for NFLPink.com

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by NFLPink, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NFLPink

NFLPink

Hello all,

Let me start off by saying that you guys are amazing. Furthermore, I have chosen to pick a designer from your website instead of choosing a freelancer.

With that being said, I am looking for a designer to design a logo for NFLPink.com. It is a community website for female fans of the NFL. The site will be launching April 1st 2008, and you can check out the blog at http://www.nflpink.com.

The colors of the site will be light pink and light/Dark purple.
    We can't use the NFL Logo sign, so original ideas are our only option. We would like to incorporate a sexy, new shield, something brandable. The logo should be original (no templates).

I will pay $100.00 for the best logo. The logo will have to be delivered in PSD, and JPG form.

Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

NFLPink.com

2. Doc

Doc Staff Member

3. NFLPink

NFLPink

Thank you Doc, but I am looking for a new, crisp, sleek design that incorporates a new,sext shield that can be brandable.

I love those logos, but none fit what I want. Hopefully, someone can come up with a new idea for me.

thanx!

4. NFLPink

NFLPink

Maybe a little women, outlined or filled with light pink, leaning on the logo shield (not nfl), just to throw some ideas out.

5. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Thanks for the quick reply, can you give our members a few pointers as to what style you are looking for (text only, cartoony, businesslike etc) Is the logo just for the website or do you intend to use it on stationery and or merchandising like sweatshirts as the good designers will keep the color count low if it is to be reproduced for sweat****s to keep the production costs down.

edit. You beat me to it with your last post lol.

6. NFLPink

NFLPink

Cartoony would be ok, I don't want the shield to be too cartoony though, but i do want something brandable for stationery and merchandising.

7. NFLPink

NFLPink

Just saw this post...

Does this relate to my request? If so, I am sorry, I should have looked at some posts before I posted my request.:image09:

8. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Heres a quick idea to get the ball rolling

Attached Files:

9. NFLPink

NFLPink

Good start, I would like the logo to be the main focus though, and the shield should be crisp, sleek, and feminine (if thats possible)

Bigger logo, smaller women.:image28:

10. KD-did

KD-did

I myself would go a little bolder than pink and purple and go with fewer elements like...

Or adding a shield sort of like

11. KD-did

KD-did

Another way to go

12. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

13. NFLPink

NFLPink

This is more in the direction of what I am looking for....I need something with a shield, but I think that shield seems blocky and manly, but I like the text inside of it...

Anyway to make the shield more sleek and more towards females? I like the outline of the women in the above post, and would like to incorporate something like that into the logo.

And the helmet wouldn't be needed.

14. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Here is a quick idea I threw together for you. You can click the image for a larger view.

[​IMG]

15. Topcatz

Topcatz Guest

I can't even see your images

Hi Chris, what program are you using to post?
    Topcatz

16. Chris

Chris Staff Member

If you are asking as far as what I use to host my images then I am using my own private image hosting script. I just link to the images on here.

17. NewEmpire

NewEmpire

Hi,
    Here's is my try.
    Just a comment is enough .
    Thanks.
    :image24:

Attached Files:

18. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

nice one ,but i don't think i would like to meet her on a dark night:image10::image10:

19. Lamo1graphic

Lamo1graphic

[​IMG]

20. NFLPink

NFLPink

I Like that ALOT!!!!!!!!

That is amazing. I am really impressed. If no other logos come close to this, this may be the one I choose...:image28:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.