Hello all......I'm new

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by DebbieR, Sep 2, 2005.

1. DebbieR

DebbieR

:help2a: I'm new to TLC program and here. I love this program and I want to learn all about it. I'd also like to know how do I get a business started with making logos. I see there is a lot of talent and creativity here that I can learn from. I've just made one logo for a girl who is starting her house cleaning business and asked for my help. How do I post it here at this board for you to see and comment on?

2. Flotsom

Flotsom

Hi Debbie and welcome to the forum!

To post an image, click on the go Advanced button just next to the Post Quick Reply button. Then scroll down until you see Manage Attachments. Click on that, select the image from where ever you have it (on your desktop is a great place to keep it to get started) by clicking on Choose file, Click upload. Add whatever text you want in the Message: box (like you do for posting any message), and click submit reply.

Your image will appear below the text. btw, the image is not viewable in the Preview Post.

Hope this helps, and look forward to seeing your work, which would probably be best displayed in the Gallery. :number: