Hello all I need some help? Please..

Discussion in 'The Logo Creator' started by jayf1965, Feb 15, 2008.

1. jayf1965

jayf1965

If this has been posted I wasn't able to find it..?

It's like this my creator software works fine on my XP Pro laptop. The PC died so i bought a new one now I have vista and I can't get mu software to even install..

Do I need to purchase the new software or is there a patch that can help me get it installed?

I just opened another web site and need my software badly.

Thanks a head of time....

I really need my software?
    jayf1965.....:image16-1:

2. Wicked

Wicked

I use my installation on XP however I do have a Vista Laptop that I never installed it on to see if it worked or not.. Stand by jay and Ill draw some attention to this question.. It might have been asked before since Vista has been out as long as it has now. Let me look into it for you..

3. jayf1965

jayf1965

Wickid

Thanks bro..... for ur help..

4. Wicked

Wicked

5. Doc

Doc Staff Member

Not sure if this is the problem here Jay but I know that to install a lot of programs with Vista you have to 'run as administrator' I think this is done by right clicking the program icon though I can't check this out as I am still on good old XP.

6. KD-did

KD-did

It might help Marc (software developer) to know what edition of Vista you have on your laptop. Which version of TLC you had on your XP machine. Not all past versions of TLC maybe compatible with Vista but V5 is suppose to be but that too maybe contingent on what edition you have aboard your laptop.

If I were you I would try starting with downloading the TLC DEMO. Paying close attention to the recommendation for the recommended un-zippers. Then looking up the order if you bought online from Laughbird Software and getting a fresh download and then try installing.If you used Paypal you will be unable to look up your order but if you Private Message laughingbird through the forum he will be able to help you get a freshdownload. Please provide him with as much information as possible such as the email address you used, order number if possible. With Paypal transactions it requires searching and depending how long ago you purchased it may take a little while.

http://www.thelogocreator.com/demo.php
    http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry11?sp=10343&pn=1#q5