having touble linking cic to logo creatorv5

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by jonathan, Mar 7, 2007.

1. jonathan

jonathan

having touble linking corporate identity creator to logo creatorv5 , and was also supposed to get the logo creator free with the corporate identity creator but have not received it :image09:

2. KD-did

KD-did

Welcome jonathan to the TLC forums. I am not sure exactly what you mean by "linking" CIC to TLC. CIC is a standalone application and should not be installed to your TLC program/files. CIC does have TLC in it . If you installed CIC correctly and already had TLC onboard you should be seeing additional content in your TLC's dropdown menu for choosing a logo set called CIC Gallery without installing the CIC version of TLC.

3. jonathan

jonathan

Thanks For The Quick Respone, Need More Help Please

I Had Already Tlc Set Up And Working On My Comp Before I Downloaded The Cic , But I Cant See Anything In Thew Dropdown Menu On The Tlc For The Cic It Only Says , Corporate Edition,my Templates And Trial Logo In The Dropdwn Menu, And When I Bought The Cic It Said There Was 50 Brand New Never Seen Before Logos From The Logo Creator Free But I Dont Seem To Have Them?

4. KD-did

KD-did

When I installed CIC I did not elected to install TLC portion. My thinking why install something I had already had. By your unistalling the TLC, getting a fresh download of your ORIGINAL TLC (or using the CD if you have it) and reistalling it you had it should restore or more correctly overwrite the CIC version of TLC..That should reestablish all that you had and give you a new logo set (templates) in the drop down menu for choosing a logo set called "CIC Gallery" which is all of CIC template content. When you want TLC click on the TLC icon and when you want to work with the CIC portion launch the CIC icon.

If you have the retail version you may find the last post #16 this thread beneficial.
    http://www.logodesignforum.com/forums/logo-creator/5256-gone-my-templates-gone-2.html