Having problems purchasing

Discussion in 'Raves and Rants' started by wonka, Aug 7, 2008.

1. wonka

wonka

Hi... I've been trying to purchase the web graphics creator for 3 days now, but I keep getting this error message "Your order cannot be completed because either inaccurate or incomplete information was entered."
    [SIZE=-2](Error Number: 30024002 - 0)

[/SIZE]I'm trying to make the payment via paypal. I tried re-entering my address in different ways, but it still doesn't work. I sent in a contact form message about this, but I still didn't get a reply.... please help :image09:
    [SIZE=-2]

[/SIZE]

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

3. wonka

wonka

Hi laughingbird...

Yes I already had a look at the FAQs and I even contacted the customer service about it. It's been about 2 days... should I wait a bit longer for a reply from them? How long does it usually take?

4. Chris_Houg

Chris_Houg Staff Member

I had a similar problem with a client recently. They tried to pay via credit card through PayPal. Their credit card address was different from their PayPal address and that was the problem. I think they had to enter the PayPal address and not the credit card address to get it to go through.

5. KD-did

KD-did

Paypal must have the credit card on its approved to use list...I tried doing a plain credit card transaction and not even using Paypal for a purchase and got a similar msg. Once I added the credit card as backup funding the transaction went through:image10-1:

6. wonka

wonka

I use the same address for both :)

My credit card is already set as a backup funding...

I don't know why it's not working, I tried it again several times today, replacing dashes with slashes but with no such luck.. is there another way to pay? Via paypal money request or something?

7. Nickydude

Nickydude MadLad Designs

Have you tried without the slashes / dashes?

8. KD-did

KD-did

Is your card about to expire? Sometimes when a new card is about to mailed out sometimes transactions won't go through because the expiration the old card is different than the new card until the card is verified

9. wonka

wonka

Yes I did

Nope, the card is not about to expire

10. KD-did

KD-did

Maybe Paypal can shed some light on what the problem is.

11. wonka

wonka

I use Paypal on a daily basis so I'm sure the problem is not with them. I've heard people using Digital River have had similar problems. It seems the problem is common with international orders. I don't know, I am starting to consider alternatives, but I'd really like to buy this product if it'll let me! *sigh*

12. KD-did

KD-did

International order could explain the difficulty. Maybe it is there is no place to enter the CVS code that is needed for the processing of some orders on the Laughingbird Software account. Have you looked into buying it in a retail store where you live or for an online affiliate that could fill your order like amazon.com?

13. wonka

wonka

I'd rather download the product online.. by international order I meant that I'm an international customer :)

I checked Amazon but they only send products via shipment.. if I can get it via e-junkie or something other than digital river, that would be great.