Harley Dan from Long Beach,CA

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Harley Dan, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Harley Dan

Harley Dan

Iv'e had TLC for years..love it!...I use it daily for websites and company logos I design,here is my website and portfolio ...www.harleydanswebdesigns.com .
    I have a question about the add on packs?? I need to create and old crusty cowboy,you know,cowboy hat ,6 gun,horse and an old hillbilly..you know straw hat ,corn cob pipe,jug of whiskey....something along these lines. Which addon pack do I need to accomplish this?

2. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Don't think you're gonna find that in any of the TLC add on packs. Best cowboy I have is below. Many poses. I work odd hours ( over the road truck driver ) but let me know if you need any more information or would like some of the cowboy pics I have. Also have a pretty cute cowgirl. No hobo stuff yet though. Everyone can download and use these for any purpose. Royalty free.

Attached Files:

KD-did likes this.
  3. KD-did

KD-did

4. KD-did

KD-did

gunsmoke likes this.
  5. KD-did

KD-did

Google "public domain cowboys or western" for images.

6. gunsmoke

gunsmoke

Nice share KD-did! Not sure I've been there, but I like it!!
    cowboy_pacman.png

7. snginc

snginc

8. Harley Dan

Harley Dan

I appreciate the input, but I'm not looking for cowboy images or graphics. .their everywhere..I want to create my own character or mascot or whatever.

9. snginc

snginc

Ok you might want to have put that in your original post. Everyone here was under the impression you were looking for cowboy graphics. To be honest nobody right now is creating anything to make cowboys other than poser or Daz3d. All the mascot creators that are out there are focused on modern day things....doctors, plumbers, superheros and the like. Gunsmoke's cowgirl is the first cowboy type oriented graphics I have seen in ages...its just not a major focus today. Daz3d has a ton of cowboy related graphics they range in price from $9 - $150 (and there is the learning curve for using Daz3d if you arent familiar with it).