Greetings

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by Brushy Bill, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill

Just purchased this software, it came bundled with a printshop software that I have used for years. I saw that they had a "Logo Creator" in their latest version. And I had to get it. I was a little disapointed at first, but after working with it for about six hours trying this and doing that, this is my first attempt. (attached ) A friend of mine saw this and asked me to do one for his motor cycle shop. I knocked one out in about 20 minutes that looked good. ( he asked me not to post it )
    It wasnt too bad, it's like most software, once you see what does what,things go pretty quick. I am pretty impressed. I have made many logo's using my printshop software that looked good but, it looked like it was done in a printshop software.They just didn't compare to this. May try the corporate version if it has more components to work with. If any of you are using it, let me know what you think.
    Happy New Year to all,
    Brushy Bill,
    Owner / Operator
    Brushy Bill's Guide Service

Attached Files:

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Hi Bill! Welcome to the forum. Nice work you done there.

Warning: Once you get started with TLC, you won't want to put it down.

3. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill

Thanks

Thanks Randy,
    Yes, once you get the hang of it, it is hard to leave it alone.
    I think it is very impressive ( & fun )software.

4. KD-did

KD-did

Brushy Bill, welcome to the world of TLC. I, myself have been a big fan of Broderbund's PrintShop since my Commodore 64 days and have recommended it here in the TLC forums many, many times. IMHO you have the best of both worlds having the bundled package.

5. Zipper

Zipper

Welcome to the forum Brushy. I too am a Printshop fan and am on my third version, it comes in handy. Come here often, you'll enjoy this group...

6. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill

Thanks Guys

This stuff is a great art form, it is gonna be fun.