Greetings.

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by ConArtist, Dec 2, 2007.

1. ConArtist

ConArtist

Hello. I just bought the web graphic creator yesterday. I hope to use it to design covers for my e-books. I'm having a bit of difficulty but will probably be able to sort it out once I learn how to make a blank cover. I almost managed by choosing a logo, then choosing to start a new one. The logo disappeared and I was left with a nice white space. I imported the text I had created and that went on the cover but the cover had the top and bottom thirds coloured grey. It's only my first day using the software so I need to learn my way around it. I had hoped to use it to put an e-book on the itnernet tomorrow but I doubt if I'll have mastered it by then. I will go with my original plan which is to photograph a dust jacket over an existing hardback book. This dust jacket is paper on which I have printed the name of the book. The e-book image will appear as a real book but I will stress that it is a digital product.

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Greeting ConArtist - continue sticking with it. All new software has a learning curve, so I'm sure you'll get it nailed down. Good Luck. And, if you need any help, use our support area of the forum to ask your questions. We have some super smart people on staff and several members who should be able to help you out.

3. ConArtist

ConArtist

Thanks. I'll keep trying.