Greetings from Colorado!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by CaseyVA, Jun 1, 2007.

1. CaseyVA

CaseyVA

Hi Everyone!

I tried the Demo of Logo Creator and loved it so decided to purchase the corporate edition. I've been using Microsoft Photodraw for anything I'm making since the Adobe applications are SOOOO expensive. It was great to find a simple application that can help me create logos easily.

I have a full time job but also trying to start up my two businesses :image10: One as a Virtual Assistant (basically a Secretary that works virtually from my own office instead of in someone elses office) and as a mobile Notary Public and Notary Signing Agent (notarizing and witnessing mortgage loan docs). I hope to be able to participate in the forums more as I gain more experience using this program.

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

Welcome aboard Casey!

Please keep us posted on how your virtual job goes! Very interesting.

- Marc

3. Christy

Christy

Hi Casey,
    Welcome and best of luck in your ventures!
    We some outsourced administrative work and I love it. Find your niche and you'll be good to go :)

4. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to join in on all of the fun and knowledge that can be had here.

5. prototype66

prototype66

Welcome Casey,Its good to have you. Im trying to do two art once as well. I sell chevrolets in the am(and into the night) then for extra income do logo design and graphic design in the little time left.
    Good fortune to you and have fun!

6. Chris

Chris Staff Member

Welcome aboard Casey. Sounds like you have some good businesses going there. They should keep you busy. I know the Virtual Assistant is a busy job.

Good luck!

7. wacki56

wacki56 Super Mod

.....Welcome Casey......Pleased to meet 'ya!

Bill

8. Zipper

Zipper

Welcome to our forum, it's a pleasure to have you on board!