Greetings from an OLD TIMER BRAT!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by nathan2120, May 2, 2008.

1. nathan2120

nathan2120

Hey Everyone, Hello!:) - I've been using their main software for quite a few years and I can tell you It's stable error free(well i read there was a bug but never encountered it). I'm from the Great state of Illinois - Winthrop Harbor that is. Its not quite Texas Tea but a "cool" small town away from the big city life although Chicago is is the Prime Rib of the state. Grew up here as a kid .. left for Florida when I was 17 (what a bum i am) 26 years there and moved back for a change in life .. now it sucks and i want to move back! well maybe?

I'd like to hear from y'all if you want to write, I'm a programmer, graphic designer, web designer (in my younger days - electrician, carpenter, dot.dot.dot). I've got many sites I'm working on - web, e-commerce - love java, Php, sell on ebay -sell-sell-sell, and any goodies that the computer can handle.. And for you younger viewers - its true - your A$$ gets flat over the years of sitting in front of the almighty screen!!!

Well, Laughing Bird Software has been So Cool with ease for myself and ton's of other GLO's (geeks like "oldtimers")!!

I'm maybe not a CEO but I sure I'm a GLO! Don't we just GLO!!! -- So GLO have fun and by the way, if your a hacker? Quit Smoking!!!

Peace and God Bless the Guys Fighting for are Country!

2. Mr Laughingbird

Mr Laughingbird Staff Member

lol!

Great post Nathan "GLO" 2120.
    ... I haven't heard that acronym before.

Welcome to the forum!

3. prototype66

prototype66

Wass up GLo....
    no doubt, great post. What part of FL did you live. I want to go back ASAP!
    Lake Mary bound some day!Michigan is just too cold!
    Welcome aboard!

4. Ohiosweetie

Ohiosweetie

Howdy doody! I'm a native Floridian, moved to Ohio 3 yrs ago and would never think of moving back to "F", no way!

Welcome :image12-1: