Greeting from Brian Willox

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself!' started by bwillox, May 24, 2007.

1. bwillox

bwillox

Hi,

I am a 64 year old Grandpa with 6 grand kids from 3 children 1 boys and 2 girls all married. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada. I am a licensed Finacial broker in the province of Alberta. In addition my wife and I have had a home based business since 1996. I also have an interest in music. I purchased the Logo creator...Corp Image software...Web Graphics software and the Flash ad creator to jazz up my new sites. I have built a few web sites and plan to build 6 store sites a music site and business developement web site. I look forward to meeting new people on the site and learning new ideas.

Brian

2. Randy...

Randy... Guest

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the board! We all love to see other work, so if you ever feel like sharing drop in on our gallery areas.

3. Worlock

Worlock Guest

Greetings Brian...Honor to meet you..We have something in common...I too am a musician..Gituar and piano and I play a variety of brass instruments as well..Always a pleasure meeting someone who plays and enjoys music..Welcome to the forum. Keep me posted on your endeavours..Id love to see what you do :)

4. bwillox

bwillox

Nice to meet you Worlock

I like your site looks interesting.

What part of the world do you live in? Are you a designer?

What do you do musically?

This form looks like a good place for ideas and problem solving. My first two sites (not up yet) I plan to start to build are http://praisejazz.com (I play smooth Jazz trumpet & Flugal Horn... I play in three groups) and http://feelsgoodvitamins.com (a food based Natural non synthtic Vitamin retail site)I already have a lot of questions re how to use all the laughingbird software to build the new sites...should be interesting.

I am wondering already how to enlarge the Ad flash creator to 3/4's of a web page in Front Page 2003 so that I can put a navigation (use the button creator) bar down the left side of the page and some links and email capture form fields across the bottom of the page.

Brian Willox:image28:

5. bwillox

bwillox

Nice to meet you Digger 2125

Where do you live and what do you do for a living?

What is you interest in Laughingbird Software?

Brian Willox

6. Randy...

Randy... Guest

I'm out of a little town in Southern Indiana...I like to use the aresonal of Laughingbird products to enhance my website designs.