Graphics missing on many flash ads

Discussion in 'The Flash Ad Creator' started by chadent, Jun 30, 2008.

1. chadent

chadent

Trying to ceate some flash ads for a web site, and only a few of the horizon ads--don't know about the rest--show the graphics. Actually, I only found one that does. Often while trying to view the ads to pick one, the graphics show once or twice and then don't show again unless I click the ad to see it full size.

Had to go through mucho ads to find one that shows the graphic. I have Ad Creator 2.5.

Any help out there?:image09:

2. Wicked

Wicked

Well thats not normal. So you say when you click to see the ads full size they show the graphics then? Or is that only for a few of them? I am not at my home pc right now where my program is to try and recreate your problem but if you still have the install file and your unlock key I would unistall and try reinstalling as a quick fix to what ever might have happened there. I'll look into this further for you on my pc as soon as I am able.

3. chadent

chadent

Reinstalled over old program, no change. Uninstalled old program and installed fresh, more of the horizontal ads now work okay, but still not all of them. And those that don't work right in ad creator don't wrong right on my site. See
    http://www.bridgelogos.com/icrsad_3_Webpage.html But it's now fewer and I guess I can live with it. Maybe.

Thanks for your help.

4. Wicked

Wicked

Well sounds like we are heading in the right direction. The only thing else directly off the top of my head I can think of at the moment is that some instances of the old installation may still be left behind. If you feel up to it I would go to C:\Program Files\ after uninstalling to see if you still have a folder in there called "The Flash Ad Creator v2"... If you do then delete it (after you already uninstalled). Then with nothing left over from the old installation you may have a better outcome. It is somewhat typical for some peoples computers to act up and leave out parts of an installation depending your computers functionality, age, Operating system, etc etc. Let me know if you give it a shot..