Graphic Illustrator

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by swtnhpy, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swtnhpy

swtnhpy

Needing some work from a graphic illustrator. I need a vtwin engine....it needs to look as tho it is on steriods. Chrome and black in color. Almost like a cartoon vtwin.

2. KD-did

KD-did

If I were you you I would contact forum member Borpean a very talented artist who does more than mascots an book covers by PM.

3. swtnhpy

swtnhpy

Thank you so much :) Anyone else have any ideas?

4. KD-did

KD-did

Have you thought of having a local tattoo artist to make your illustration? You'll probably would have to provide a photo so they can be somewhat accurate and adjust for your desired look.

5. OldenGray

OldenGray

You could also Google "Society of Illustrators" which will take you to any number of links, not only to the SOI home page but also to individual chapters. Of course, expect to pay some big bucks for anything done by a professional illustrator. There might be some ad agencies in your area who have hired illustrators and they "might" make some recommendations. I've found that they are not always nice to deal with and can be arrogant and rude unless you come with an account.
    Olden

6. swtnhpy

swtnhpy

I have ran into this situation before with another project. I never thought about a tattoo artist but then converting it to a vector image :(:image10:

7. KD-did

KD-did

Once drawn and scanned into a computer it can be converted to eps format either by sending the image out or using any number of graphic programs that you may have on board.Basically however you would normally to go about converting it.

8. OldenGray

OldenGray

You might also Google the term, "motorcycle clip art" or variations of the search term and see what you come up with. Olden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.