Gradient Background Images

Discussion in 'Help wanted with my design' started by bformhals, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bformhals

bformhals

Will any of the programs make a gradient background image to be used in templates. I have the following programs:

WebGraphics Creator
    Logo Creator
    Flash Ad Creator

Also, what is the best size this image should be saved as when using?

Any suggestions or help?

Thanks

2. KD-did

KD-did

If I am understanding you correctly you want to make a custom gradient background. The way to that is to type the lower letter case "s" for a square shape background, upper case "R"for a rectangle background or lower case "c" for a circle shape and then choose the embedded font "Shapes". Make as large as possible then color as desired. Because at its largest you will not be able to cover the canvas you will need to EXPORT as a transparent .png.Import your gradient shape back in and now you should be able to enlarge it enough to cover your canvas .

3. bformhals

bformhals

Not SUre I Understand

I want to make a gradient background to use as the background for a template on a website. Not sure I am followig what you are saying, where do you type the letters you referred to?

4. KD-did

KD-did

Under the TEXT tab in TLC or in the Art Center.

5. bformhals

bformhals

I see your image here

I see what you are saying by the picture, but I dont get a square to show up in there like that. If I type the "S" for a square where is the square image coming from, it doesnt let me put any colors anywhere unless I click use this text which moves the S down there?

Im missing something...

6. KD-did

KD-did

Click DONE after shape appears and you will see your text attribute list for coloring and other effects.

7. Zipper

Zipper

After you type the S, go to "Format" then where it says "impact" click that and scroll down to "Shapes" click that and your square will mysteriously appear... hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.